How to correct
A perfect blemish-free complexion.12 mins.
Spotlight on your complexion!
With this routine, dark spots, shadowy areas and redness won’t be a problem.
3 steps for correcting minor imperfections
- 1. Even out
1. Warm the serum in your hands to bring it up to face temperature and help it take effect instantly.
2. Apply to your neck and décolletage using your hands, without pressure, in order to procure an instant sensation of well-being and to distribute the product evenly.
3. Drain to stimulate circulation, restore radiance to your complexion and maintain the firmness of your skin. 3 times on the cheeks, 3 times on the forehead, 5 times on the neck and décolletage. 27 seconds
- 2. Brightening the eyes
1. Squeeze out and apply a small amount to the inner corner of the eyes, the upper and lower lids using the brush.
2. Dab repeatedly with your fingers to blend in.
- 3. Correct
1. Warm the product in your hands to bring it up to skin temperature and help it take effect instantly.
Our expert’s opinion
SOS Primer can also be applied locally to the area to be concealed, for touch-ups during the day.
Denise Barthe, International Training Director