Why are there specific products for the eye contour area?
1. The eye contour area: handle with care
The eye contour area is the most expressive part of the face, and it’s also the most fragile. The skin around the eyes suffers the effects of over 10,000 blinks per day, in addition to expressions and tears. The skin in this area is extremely thin and it’s here that wrinkles, fine lines, dark shadows, and puffiness are quick to appear. That’s why for the eye contour area, you need gentle and effective products specifically designed for delicate skin. And when used regularly over the years, Clarins eye contour products will keep your eyes looking expressive and youthful, withstanding the tests of time.
2. The eye contour area: targeted care
As with our face care products, Clarins’ range of eye contour products intensely moisturise your skin while also meeting any specific skincare concerns you may have. If you're looking for anti-aging results, choose eye contour products from our Multi-Active and
Eye contour cream: How to apply
Firstly, where is the eye contour area? The eye contour is the delicate skin around your eye area; above the cheekbone and all around the orbital zone. When you use eye cream, it’s important to moisturise the entire area as well as just your under eye. Here’s how:
- Place a small amount of eye cream (about the size of a grain of rice) onto the back of your hand.
- Using your ring finger, gently apply the product in a circular motion to the eye contour area, pressing softly until the product has melted into the skin.
- Repeat every morning and night for soft, bright, and super-nourished skin.