- Skin Type: All skin types
- Concern: Puffiness & Dark Circles
Fight against dark circles!
Mission Perfection Eyes SPF15
Dark circles: stubborn, pronounced, discoloured...
A significant number of women tend to look tired because of dark circles. So Clarins is helping fight against them with 3 key actions of this eye contour treatment:
- Double expertise against blue and brown circles
- Immediately corrects stubborn dark circles
- Prevents dark circles from appearing
- Acerola Fruit Discover
- Horse chestnut Native to the Balkans and named after Aesculus - the Greek God of Medicine and Healing - the horse chestnut was renowned in ancient times for its medicinal properties. In the 19th century, a French doctor extolled its efficacy in treating blood circulation problems. Known for its positive effect on micro-circulation, horse chestnut extract is also known for its draining properties which detoxify the skin. Discover
What kind of dark circles do I have?
Blue circles The accumulation of blood pigments in the tissue caused by slowed-down microcirculation.
Brown circles The accumulation of brown pigments caused by an overproduction of melanin.
The strength of 3 actions against stubborn dark circles
BLUE CIRCLES Horse chestnut aescin, while protecting microcirculation, fights against the appearance of blue circles related to blood pigments.
BROWN CIRCLES Acerola extract, combined with a derivative of vitamin C, reduces the overproduction of melanin pigments by blocking cellular messengers that cause pigment disorders.
The unique combination of “light” pigments, the “High-Lumitech” complex, optically neutralises all dark circle colours to reveal brighter eyes.
The texture, tinted with a universal colour, naturally adapts to all skin tones. Your eyes instantly look brighter.
The goal: limit darkening around the eyes by protecting the thin skin from the harmful effects of UV rays and pollution, through:
- 100% mineral high-tolerance filters (SPF 15)
- the exclusive Clarins anti-pollution complex
Anti-dark circle effectiveness: proven and approved
In the ON position, apply a small amount of product on the eye contour with the help of your brush. Blend with your fingertip by tapping repeatedly using the Clarins method.
Wipe the brush after use.
We all want perfect skin
Mission Accomplished with this daily routine!