YOUR SHOPPING BAG IS EMPTYSHOP NOW
- Skin Type: All skin types
- Concern: Anti-aging
- Age Range: 40's
The first stress-releasing
anti-ageing mask* helps restore
a smooth, rested and radiant complexion,
for visibly younger looking skin.
- Stress lines are smoothed
- Fine lines are relaxed
- Skin is firmer
- Radiance is restored
Pure pleasure in a jar
Clarins research breaks new ground with an original mauve-coloured texture that stimulates the senses, releasing a fresh scent with a soothing effect immediately upon application.
- Banana With its slender silhouette and large, hanging leaves, the banana resembles a tree. However, it is actually a giant grass whose only perennial part is an underground stem (rhizome). Native to South-East Asia, the banana is now found in tropical regions throughout the world. There are several varieties of banana grown for their fruit, which is eaten green or ripe. In traditional medicine, green banana is used externally for its healing properties. Discover
- Lemon thyme Lemon thyme is obtained by crossing wild thyme and common thyme and is distinctive for the strong lemon fragrance of its leaves. It is used as a condiment in cooking. In traditional medicine, it is recommended for treating digestive problems. In cosmetics, studies carried out on lemon thyme extract have revealed its capacity to help prevent skin slackening. Discover
- Acerola Fruit Discover
No less than 22 muscles are activated in your face over 15,000 times per day, putting your skin to the test every time you speak or make an expression. This is how your face works. When its muscles are activated, the fibroblast undergoes repeated contractions: it stretches and deforms, which leads to a change in its activity.
contractions on the fibroblast*: STRESS LINES & LOSS OF FIRMNESS
They've tried it and liked it
89% of women are satisfied*
- DIMINISHED SIGNS OF STRESS76% Stress lines
visibly smoothed* 86% Fine lines relaxed,
- IMPROVED FIRMNESS75% Firmer skin*
- REDUCED APPEARANCE OF FATIGUE86% Face appears
less tired* 92% More rested
*Satisfaction test, 111 women, 2 applications per week for 14 days
Mechanical stress-release method
It acts on 3 zones of the face - the forehead, eye area and facial contour -
to relax your muscles and smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
- 1. Stimulate your skin for several seconds with quick, light taps using the tips of your fingers. Prepare two scoops of the product.
- 2. Apply a thick layer over your face and neck, ensuring they are perfectly clean and free from make-up. Leave on for 7-10 minutes.
- 3. With your elbows supported, firmly press on your forehead with your fingertips for 10 to 15 seconds. Pay particular attention to the brow line, using your pinky fingers.
- 4. Exert the same pressure to the temples then to the cheekbones.
- 5. Let your chin rest in your palms, with your hands joined at the wrists. Gently rub in excess product or remove it using a tissue or cotton swab soaked in lotion.
Your new Extra-Firming routine
PrepareGentle Refiner Eliminates dead cells
and smooths skin
Treat1-2 times per week:
Extra Firming Facial Mask Smooths fine lines,
firms and restores radiance
Extra Firming Day Cream Firms up skin
Perfecting Touch Fills wrinkles, fine lines
Extra Firming Foundation Evens the complexion